Pet Friendly Apartments
Village at Westlake Apartments in Shreveport are pet-friendly – cats and dogs are OK. Pets and residents all enjoy the private lakes with walking trails, green spaces, and convenient doggy stations located throughout the community.
- Dog & cat friendly
- Two pets per apartment
- Must be at least 6 months old
- A $250 non-refundable pet fee per pet is required before move in
- A $250 deposit per pet is also due at move-in, which is refundable if move out conditions are satisfactory
- Large dogs are allowed – there are no weight limits on pets! We love our big hunting dogs in Louisiana!
- The following breeds, partial or whole, will not be accepted for occupancy: Chow Chow, Rottweiler, Doberman Pinscher, Pit Bull, German Shepherd, or any aggressive or disruptive animal regardless of breed
- It is recommended that all dogs and cats be spayed or neutered by 6 months of age unless the procedure is deemed medically unsafe by a veterinarian (generally due to health or age issues)
- A full pet policy is available through the leasing office